BGMI: How to share and generate control and sensitivity code in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Battlegrounds Mobile India has been released this year and it was surely one of the most awaited games in India. One of the best parts about the game is that the players can share their layout and sensitivity settings. This feature makes it easier for the players to try different layouts without much work. All the details on how can you share your sensitivity and layout settings are given in this article. Battlegrounds India Mobile is a multiplayer and Battle Royale game that was released this year and was published by Krafton.
All the steps you need to know to share your code.
• Step 1 – Open the game and Go to sensitivity settings and click on the upload to cloud button.
• Step 2 – There will be a button ‘Layout Management’ next to the upload to cloud option. Click that option.
• Step 3 – You will get a code after doing step 2. After that click on the Copy and Share option. Then share that code with your friend.
That’s all you need to do to share your layout. Next, your friend will need to copy that code and follow the steps below.
• Go to the layout management section in the sensitivity settings.
• Click on the ‘Search Method’. Paste the code your friend shared with you.
• Click on the Preview Button. Once you click on the Preview Button you can either change the sensitivity or use the same sensitivity by clicking on the button ‘use layout’
That’s all you need to do to get a suitable sensitivity from your friend. The method to share your layout is the same as well. You need to go to your layout section and click the share option. It will again give you a code and you can share it with your friends. BGMI control and sensitivity code
That said, the developers really helped many players with this feature. You can try a ton of new layouts with this method and find your ideal layout. This is one of the best methods to get better at the game and have a much better gameplay experience. BGMI control and sensitivity code
Read More: BGMI: Krafton bans multiple accounts and rolls out notice on Sanctions Against Illegal Programs