The BGMI All-stars invitational LAN tournament’s first day has come to a close. Team Solomid (TSM) leads the overall points standings with 23 kills and 60 points, while team XO is in second place with 23 kills and 60 points. Team Revenant was able to secure third place in the overall standings because of their amazing performance in the fourth match of the day. BGMI All Stars Invitational Day 1
MAPWISE HIGHLIGHTS FOR DAY 1:
- The tournament began with the first match in Erangel, where Skylightz Gaming dominated. The team scored 26 points, with 11 first-place finishes. Skylightz pulls out a victory in the first map without a single man loss.
- In the second match of Miramar, Team XO was able to secure the first position with 6 frags, followed by team Rivalry eSports and Team Hyderabad hydras by 8 and 9 frags. HH Ace black was named MVP by 5 frags.
- Team 8Bit defeated Skylightz Gaming and earned a ten-kill chicken dinner. OR Aaru’s survival game aided his team’s third-place finish. With four frags, TSM Aquanox was named MVP. In Sanhok, Revenant emerged victorious after a tense battle.
- Revenant won the fourth match of the day by 8 frags in Sanhok, while Team Solomid (TSM) finished second with three finishes. With four finishes, Team 7 Seas was able to secure third place.
- TSM put in a strong performance in the fifth match, securing their first chicken dinner with 17 kills. Their most recent match, a 2 vs 4 matches against Enigma Gaming, was exciting. 9 frags selected TSM Ninjajod as MVP.
Overall Standings: BGMI All Stars Invitational Day 1
- Team Solo Mid – 67 points
- Team XO – 60 points
- Revenant Esports – 56 points
- Skylightz Gaming – 50 points
- Enigma Gaming – 47 points
- Team Insane Esports – 42 points
- Hyderabad Hydras – 37 points
- Rivalry Esports – 36 points
- OR Esports – 35 points
- Team 8Bit – 34 points
- Godlike Esports – 27 points
- Team Enigma Forever – 25 points
- Team XSpark – 23 points
- Global Esports – 20 points
- 7Sea Esports – 19 points
- Blind Esports – 11 points