BGMI 2.1 Update: How to use the new Sniper Rifle AMR in the game- After a lot of anticipation periods, the BGMI 2.1 is finally out in the crease with a lot more items beyond our expectations. This time the developers have featured some brand new exclusive items like a new model, weapon balances, in-game optimizations, and more. Simply all the changes here are simultaneously done in the game for a better gaming experience and playability on the battlefield.
Apart from that newly arrived Sniper file named Lynx AMR is way more powerful and dominating in the game. AMR is now one of the best snipers in BGMI, its great damage and accuracy give a good combination throughout the whole combat. Follow us for more updates.
How to use the new Sniper Rifle AMR in BGMI
The release of AMR has brought a serious threat to the sniper’s positions, mainly to AWM. Some players still face issues using AMR like a pro. They don’t have to worry because we have come with a series of guides. Follow the below-mentioned guides to enhance your gameplay:
- Gamers firstly, need to head towards the training ground and have to take their fav sniper, especially the AMR to get handy towards them. Practicing more will guarantee to improve your gameplay.
- As the gun has high damage and fire rate, players will have to only fire 2 to 3 times to secure the kill. Only they have to point the aim above the opponent’s abdomen and have to shoot them. As the gun’s base, the damage is 153, hitting one or two shots is enough.
- Players have to remember r that the guns have very high recoil. So, they must adjust their aim after each shot for a more clear view of the target.
- As the AMR weight is not too much, players can utilize this opportunity. They can always move after each shot to confuse their enemies.
Here are some of the characteristics of the AMR with which players can identify its power after BGMI 2.1 Update:
- Damage– The gun’s base damage is 153.4 and its headshot damage is 295 which is way too powerful. Apart from that, it provided a decent accuracy. Using this gun players can explode any vehicle within 3 hits which no weapon can dot like AWM or M24.
- Firing Rate- The gun’s fire rate is pretty sharp and higher than others. Moreover, its damage is also too good, therefore, both combinations can kill enemies faster.
- Compatibility and Weight- The recoil of the gun is much higher therefore, players have to adjust their aim after each shot.