BGMI 2.0 Update: Top 5 Assault Rifles in BGMI after the release of 2.0 Update – Battlegrounds Mobile India was released last year. And recently the 2.0 update of the game has been released. With the update, we got a lot of gun nerfs and buffs. With all these small updates in mind, we have brought you the top 5 assault rifles in BGMI after the 2.0 update of the game.
BGMI 2.0 Update: Top 5 Assault Rifles in BGMI after the release of 2.0 Update
Battlegrounds Mobile in India, the top mobile battle royale platform recently got its 2.0 update. And here are the top 5 assault rifles in my opinion.
- M416: Undoubtedly, the god of long-range. Thus gun has been the best since the PUBG Mobile days and is still rocking. M416 has a controllable recoil, making it a monster at close range. Moreover, this gun is also not disappointing when it comes to small or medium ranges. With enough Damage and fire rate, this gun can help you dominate any lobby.
- M762: With more Fire rate than AKM itself, this gun is not something you can underestimate. M762 is a very good yet difficult-to-use gun. While, the fire rate of the gun talks for itself, the recoil is something that will take time for you to master.
- AKM: AKM is the best gun when it comes to the medium range. The damage of the gun is by far the best and you will surely find at least one person using this gun in any TDM match.
- Scar-L: This gun is again amazing. While you may think that Scar-L is in no way better than M416, you are wrong. The hip-fire of the gun is much better than M416 and this gun is very useful in TDM matches that take place in short-range or any short-range fight in general.
- Groza: Again a powerful assault rifle. Groza is undoubtedly one of the best guns in the game and you can dominate any lobby if you master the gun. Especially, close-range fights are something in which you would like to use this gun.
These are the 5 top Assault rifles in my opinion. Check out some other guns below. Make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.