BGIS 2023: Format, Schedule, and Everything You Need To Know- BGIS 2023 is all set to start next month. The tournament is having a total of 4 stages and every BGMI payer is having a chance to qualify for this event and claim the 2 crore prize pool. If you are also one of the players who dreams of going pro one day. This is the best chance for you. Here are all the details you need to know about the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2023.
BGIS 2023: Format, Schedule, and Everything You Need To Know
Battlegrounds Mobile India is India’s biggest BGMI event and it will soon commence. Everyone can participate in this event and have a chance to take home a prize pool of 2 Crore INR. The event will have a total of five phases and here is the whole format.
BGIS 2023: In-game Qualifiers (10 August – 16 August)
The first stage of the tournament will be the In-game qualifiers. Every player can take part in this event as long as they are having a team. A team can have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players. Once registered, the players will have 6 days to prove themselves as the qualifiers will start on the 10th of August and will end on the 16th of August. The players will need to play 15 matches out of which 10 top matches will be considered. The faster the team, gains points the better. The top 2048 teams from the country will be qualified for the next stage.
BGMI India Series 2023: Online Qualifiers (31 August – 17 September)
- The teams that qualified will play in the online qualifiers. These matches will be the most difficult part of the journey as the top teams from the country will be fighting here. The 2048 teams will be divided into 128 groups of 16 teams and the top 3 teams from each team along with the 96 best-ranked teams will qualify for the second round.
- The second round will have 384+96 teams and the bottom 32 teams of the grind. The 512 teams will be divided into 16 groups and the top 7 teams from each group will be qualified for round 3.
- In round 3, the 224 teams are joined by the top 32 teams from the grind and once again the teams are divided into 16 groups of 16 teams each. The top 4 teams from each group will qualify for the next stage of the event. Also, note that 15 teams that rank 65-80 will be playing in the loser bracket.
BGIS 2023: Quarter Finals (21 September – 1 October)
- There will be two sections to this stage that is the quarter-finals and the losers bracket. 64 teams from this event are divided into 4 groups of 16 and the top 16 teams will be qualifying for the semi-finals. The other teams will all be moved to the losers’ bracket.
- The loser’s bracket will be similar to the quarter-finals. Here the previous 16 teams and the bottom 48 teams from the quarter-finals will play and the teams will gain be divided into 4 groups of 16 and the top 16 teams from here will qualify for the semi-finals.
BGIS 2023: Semi-Finals ( 3 October – 7 October)
The top 16 and the bottom 16 teams are divided into 4 groups with 8 teams each, And the top 16 teams move to the finals of BGIS 2023.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2023: Grand Finals
Grand Finals will feature a total of 16 teams who will be participating in an offline event in Mumbai from October 12 to October 14.
Make sure to stay tuned with the event and take part in the in-game qualifiers to secure your spot. Also, make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates on the topic.