BGIS 2021 Semi-Finals Day 2: Summary, Overall Standings, and More: Day 2 of the BGIS Semi-Finals has been finally concluded. Today’s stream was amazing and full of action. All the teams performed brilliantly. However, the team that played the best was Skylightz Gaming with 2 chicken dinners in total.
BGIS 2021 Semi-Finals Day 2: Summary
Today, a total of 6 matches took place. The matches were in a round-robin format and we’re fought between two groups.
- Match 1 was in Erangel. And this match was won by UDOG India. The second spot was taken by Old Hood eSports and the third spot was secured by Hyderabad Hydras.
- The second match was in Miramar and Skylightz Gaming claimed the chicken dinner in this match. The second spot was taken by TeamXO and GodLike Esports got the third spot.
- Match 3 was in Erangel once again and was won by Team X SPARK. Enigma Gaming got the second spot and TeamXO once again came in the top 3 with the third spot.
- The next match was in Sanhok. This match was conquered by Reckoning eSports. However, they were in the second spot. The first spot was secured by Team X SPARK and the third spot was in the hands of Hyderabad Hydras.
- The second last match of the day was played in Miramar and was won by Soul. The second spot was in the hands of Enigma Gaming. Hyderabad Hydras got third place.
- The Last match of BGIS Semi-Finals Day 2 was played in Erangel. This match was won by Team XO. Skylightz Gaming claimed the second spot and the third spot was secured by Godlike Esports.
BGIS 2021 Semi-Finals Day 2: Overall Standings
You can see the overall standings of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Semi-Finals Day 2 in the images given below.
That said, this was the second day of the BGIS 2021 Semi-Finals. All the fans were super hyped up along with the teams today. We got to see a lot of involvement of the audience through comments in today’s stream. That said, make sure to watch day 3 of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Semi-Finals as well on the official YouTube channel of Battlegrounds Mobile India.