Battlegrounds Mobile India July Updates Released: New features and where to download. A few days ago, Battlegrounds Mobile India has announced their upcoming July Updates patch notes through their official youtube channel by uploading a video that has the preview of all the features coming in the update. Today, BGMI officially released the 1.5 updates on Android devices. So, now let’s see and talk about the new features that have arrived in the 1.5 July Update of BGMI.
- The Light Machine Gun of BGMI that is M249 will now be removed from the Airdrops and will be normally spawned on houses and all the loot areas. It will be available on every map except Karakin.
- Talking about removing the M249 from the Air Drops, BGMI will add a new Light Machine Gun called MG3 in the Air Drops as a replacement of M249
- Now players can customize their sensitivity for each gun. This feature will be really helpful for the players who had to change sensitivity for every other gun in the middle of the game due to the different recoil of every gun. Players will also get a feature to upload their gun’s sensitivity to the cloud storage
- There will be a feature called Advanced Auto-Pickup where you can select the attachments you prefer for your gun then your character will automatically pick what you selected for your gun and it will also be uploadable to the cloud storage
- Now you will get a feature of throwing healing consumables to your teammates who are at some distance. There will be a separate trajectory given for throwing healing consumables
- Now your character will automatically switch to the next weapon if your current weapon is out of ammunition
- The 3rd person perspective camera view can now be increased from 80 to 90
- A new Gyroscope reverse option will be added in which you can reverse your Gyroscope effect.
- Auto-pickup will now be stopped while healing consumables
10. There will be improved combat settings in the July Updates
How to download the 1.5 Update on Android devices
- Using the Google Play Store: Players who had already installed Battlegrounds Mobile India on their Android device will have to just update their game by clicking the update button on Google Play Store. The update size is around 403 MB on Google Play Store.
To directly update BGMI on Google Play Store click on the below link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubg.imobile
- Using APK and OBB files: First players have to download both APK and OBB files from the given link:
-Then players had to extract both the APK and OBB files and install the APK file.
– After installing the APK file on your Android device, copy the OBB file to Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile.
– After completing all the above steps players can open the BGMI and explore the new features