Since the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) early access, many players are complaining about their accounts getting banned for unknown reasons. The players reached out to the developers to know the reason behind getting their accounts ban. Read below the major reasons for accounts getting banned.
On 18th May 2021, KRAFTON, the premier South Korean video game developer, announced pre-registration for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA. Developed by KRAFTON, the pre-registration for the game got live on Google Play Store for fans in India. On the first day itself, the game received 7.6 million pre-registrations and crossed 20 million pre-registrations in two weeks.
Four weeks after the pre-registration, the game launched for the early beta testers on 17th June 2021. The Early Access of the game is available on Google Play Store only to players in India. The BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Early Access can be accessed from this link on Google Play Store on a first come first serve basis.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) major reasons for accounts ban
The players will be kept under the radar for in-game behavior through the Anti-Cheating System. Any rule violations in the game will be punished after detected by the system.
1. Use any cheating tools in the game;
2. Using any unauthorized 3rd-party program to log into the game that results in changing the client file data;
3. Any changes of client file data illegally, for example: Remove the grass or change the grass models in-game;
4. Use an unofficial game client to play the game.
5. Fraudulent players in the game or promote illegal information or websites may cause players to lose their accounts or lose money.
6. Team games with cheating teammates multiple times.
7. Use any unauthorized payment channel to recharge UC.
8. Team up with players on other teams.
The players need to download Battleground Mobile India from the official store to play the game. Unofficial/Cracked game clients are not supported and will lead to your account being banned.
Read More – Battlegrounds Mobile India Open Beta: Players getting ban for 50 years, here is the reason
If the rule violation occurred after your account has been hacked and thus affecting the game or the other players’ rights, the penalty will be applied to your account regardless of who has been using it. We strongly suggest you do not share your account with other players to avoid the risk of being banned.
Team BATTLEGROUND MOBILE INDIA
I have not Done Anything worng And I am sure) have followed your rules of conduct any by mistake you have banned account for no valid reason, please back my account as soon possible.
My character id. 55552566483
My account name.B么Lac๛sajid0
I Request you