Apex Legends Mobile Season 3.5 Update Patch Notes: New legend, new events, cosmetic bundles, and much more – Apex Legends Mobile is stepping into a split season 3.5 titled ‘Underworld’ today, with brand new legend ‘Revenant’ arriving in the game and many more events lined up. Season 3.5 has a lot to offer, including new LTMs and seasonal events as well as adjustments to the maps. The path note is out, and we are going to take a closer look into it.
Apex Legends Mobile: New Legend ‘Revenant’
Revenant used to be human. He used to be the greatest hitman the Mercenary Syndicate ever had. He used to look in the mirror and see his human face looking back. But time changes everything, and when his programming finally failed, he saw what he had become at the hands of the Mercenary Syndicate and Hammond Robotics: a walking nightmare of steel and vestigial flesh.
His masters resurrected him as a simulacrum, snatching him from death’s embrace again and again and programming him to forget. The return of Hammond Robotics to the Outlands has renewed his thirst for revenge, and he won’t stop until anybody connected to Hammond is dead.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3.5 Update Patch Notes
Revenant is able to crouch-walk faster and climb higher than his foes.
- Passive: StalkerTactical Ability: Silence
- Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for short periods.
- Ultimate Ability: Death Totem
Drop a totem that protects those who use it from death for a set amount of time. Instead of being killed or downed, users will be teleported back to the totem and restored to a certain amount of health when they receive critical damage,
- Death Stalker: Crouch-walk speed increases
- Nightmare Fuel: Climbing reloads your weapons.
- Creeping Dread: Allows Revenant to climb with horizontal control.
- No Rest For The Wicked: Death Totem grants Stalker to allies.
- Fear Paralysis: Enemies hit by Silence will also be slowed.
- Zombie Siphon: While under the effect of Death Totem, knocking enemies restores HP.
- Battle Adaptation: Using your finisher adds 100 points to your EVOShield.
- Deadly Momentum: Using your finisher reduces your Ultimates Cooldown by 30%
- Interrogator: Using your Finisher Reveals the location of your target’s squad on the mini-map
The new battle pass is going to offer players some alluring cosmetics and weapon skins.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3.5 Update Patch Notes: New events
Nightmare Begins: In this time-limited event called Nightmare Begins, Revenant brings nightmares. All around the area of World’s Edge and Kings Canyon, Requiem Supply bins have started to appear. You can find Metal Skulls, a brand-new seasonal currency, in these supply bins. You can use them to unlock amazing rewards.
Airdrop Escalation: The Airdrops for the current Apex Games season have been funded by an enigmatic benefactor. The rate at which Airdrops descend on the map will be accelerated during this brief event and fitted with full weapons.
Second Shot: Second Shot is a Battle Royale limited-time mode that enables you to instantly revive when your enemies are in the worst of situations.
New Year’s Kickoff: Players can participate in the festival’s events to earn the brand new event currency: gold, as well as epic and legendary Legend and gun skins.
Ranked Updates: Ranks will be reset and the Season 3 Ranked split will conclude on November 29 at 5:00 PM PST. The following day, the new split will begin.
Update for Store Vault: The brand-new Store Vault Winner Wonderland has arrived. There are six Eternal aesthetic awards available in the new vault.
Recently, a brand-new storefront with the support of Xsolla debuted. Awesome discounts on Syndicate Gold and exclusive packages can be found at the Apex Legends Mobile Web Store. Visit the store at http://store.playapexmobile.com
Fixes & Enhancements
- Complete optimization pass for the maps World’s Edge and Kings Canyon.
- Players who were hyped about the new split season can finally try their hands at it with the brand-new legends and enjoy the new events.