Apex Legends might soon have new Legends for players inside that game – There are already 20 Legends present in the Apex Legends, each falling under one of the unique roles which are Support, Recon, Offensive, and Defensive. There are some leaks that show that Respawn Entertainment has a long list of Legends under development which might soon join the game. These Legends are:
- Newcastle: A mobile defender who can fortify an area of the map.
- Uplink: A support that can briefly prevent allies from going down in the game.
- Catalyst: A crafter who can build ramps, platforms, and pillars on the terrain of the map.
- Vantage: A sniper who has a special rifle that scans enemies and increases the ally squad’s damage.
- Phantom: An agile assassin with abilities like double jump, hanging on walls, and void grenade.
- Jester: A trapper who can also provide stealth abilities to himself and his team.
- Caliber: An offensive ammo supplier who has a third weapon slot and also carries a shooting turret.
- Scryer: A recon scout who can blind opponents as well as reveal their positions on the map and their viewpoints.
- Conduit: A support that can donate her shield energy to her allies and use similar energy from the enemies to heal.
These are some of the upcoming Legends that players can expect in the future updates of the game. Until an official announcement is made by either Respawn Entertainment or Electronic Arts, it is better to take this news with a pinch of salt.
Apex Legends: Game details
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. In this game, players can choose one of the many Legends before the match begins. Inside each match, the player is dropped on an island and has to salvage guns, equipment, and other combat tools by exploring the region. The main motive is to be the last-one-standing. Players can play as a team or as solo players. This game has been released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox, while also supporting cross-platform play.