5 Free Fire Teams to watch out in Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Summer Grand Finals: The Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Summer Grand finals will be held on Sunday 18th of July 2021 at 6 PM IST, where the top 12 qualified teams will battle it out to decide the ultimate champion. The group stage was a fierce showdown of talent and experience. Ultimately the top 12 teams emerged as the finalists. 6 matches will be played in the finals to decide the winner of the Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Summer Grand finals.
All the top 12 teams qualified for the grand finals are equally talented and hard-working to win the tournament. All teams have worked hard to reach this stage of the event. Fans are excited to see their teams perform well in the event and eventually go ahead to win the tournament. There are a few teams who have been portraying extraordinary performances recently. In this article, we will discuss the top 5 teams to watch out for, according to the previous performances in the group stage and other tournaments.
5 Free Fire Teams to watch out in Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Summer Grand finals
- Team Elite – Team Elite has an experienced team roster aiming to win a championship title this year. They have shown extraordinary performances in the past tournaments and events. They also qualified for the play-ins of FFWS 2021 Singapore. They were the #1 team in the group stage of this tournament. They completely dominated the group stage with a lead of 100 points over the second-placed team. Team Elite had 373 overall points in the group stage which included 170 kill points and 9 Booyahs. They had the most kill points and Booyahs in the tournament.
- Team 4 unknown – Team 4 Unknown has already won a few titles this year. They won the Free Fire Titan Invitational battle Royale tournament and also the Snapdragon conquest Free fire open season 1. They seem to be a team in-form and fighting to win more and more championships this year. They also portrayed an extraordinary performance in the group stage. They finished #2 with a total of 269 points which included 123 kill points and 5 Booyahs.
- TSM FTX: Team TSM FTX is known for its aggressive gameplay. They have won the Free Fire Tri-series 2021 and finished 4th in FFIC 2021. They have been involved in multiple Free Fire competitive tournaments and look like a team ready to put on a show. They finished #3 in the group stage whopping 250 points which included 111 kill points and 2 Booyahs.
- Team Survivor 4AM: Team survivor 4AM is also one team to watch out for in the grand finale. They finished 10th in the FFIC 2021 Grand finals earlier this year. This team has immense talent and is looking to win a title this year. They finished #4 in the group stage, earning 217 points which included 79 kill points and 2 Booyahs.
- Team Captains – Team Captains acquired by Blind Esports earlier this year have been an exceptional team. Captains secured 7th place in FFIC 2021 and also dominated the Hyderabad finals of FFCO 2021. They played really well in the group stage and just fell short of 3 points from earning the 4th They finished #5 by a small margin with 214 points which included 94 kill points and 1 Booyah.
Fan favorites, Team s8ul and Galaxy Racer have also qualified for the grand finals and are 2 teams to watch out for.